JOELLE specializes in the creation and production of women's ready-to-wear clothing. Our mission is to offer our customers an unpretentious fashion world, while remaining close to our community.
JOELLE is a growing company seeking to integrate into its team an ambitious person with leadership, looking for new challenges. You like to have latitude in your decision-making, are you an analytical, Cartesian and structured person who has an eye for spotting the latest market trends? Continue reading this offer, this position is definitely for you.
As a Fashion Buyer , you will be responsible for strategizing, planning and managing the merchandise purchasing process in order to increase sales, margins and market share objectives. You will therefore be responsible for the complete life cycle of the product, from purchase, allocation to liquidation.
- Support sales and inventory goals by identifying and quantifying the best product assortment;
- Determine pricing strategies and manage the master product price list;
- Manage the purchasing budget and determine the quantity and type of products to produce;
- Organize and supervise the distribution of goods in the different channels to ensure the maintenance of adequate stock;
- Establish and ensure an optimal inventory level;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize processes and operational opportunities:
- Collaborate and communicate with the development and production teams in order to transmit recommendations for products to be designed or produced, based on past sales;
- Work together with the international production team to produce products at target margins;
- Collaborate and communicate with the marketing team to plan marketing offensives, ensure accuracy of product launches and other customer interactions within required timeframes;
- Inform the creative team and the marketing team of upcoming products in order to facilitate the creation of campaigns;
- Work in conjunction with the production team to ensure repetitions and returns of certain products;
- Analyze inventory rotation and product availability to propose strategies to achieve established objectives;
- Stay on the lookout for trends, identify new brands and monitor the competition, including price comparisons;
- Analyze the return on investment to ensure that purchased products generate target sales and margins;
- Hold a college diploma (DEC) in fashion marketing or bachelor's degree (BAC) in business administration;
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Having experience in the fashion industry is considered an asset;
- Bilingualism (English and French);
- Have a good command of the Office suite;
- Possess an analytical mind;
- Possess strong relational and communication skills.
Advantages of joining the big JOELLE family
- We offer you work-life balance, a flexible schedule as well as the possibility of finishing at 12 p.m. every Friday. We believe in people's empowerment and autonomy
- We offer a competitive salary
- We offer several vacation days as well as personal days off
- We take the time to mark your birthday with a gift
- We offer a 50% discount on JOELLE clothing and accessories
- In order to maintain the warm and friendly working atmosphere that reigns here, we have a social club to which the employer contributes generously
- Several team building activities are planned on the calendar, aimed at strengthening links between colleagues
Does all this mean something to you? Send us your application to email@example.com , we absolutely want to meet you!
* The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.