SENIOR BUYER / MERCHANDIZER
JOELLE specializes in the creation and production of women's ready-to-wear clothing. Our mission is to offer our customers an unpretentious fashion world, while remaining close to our community.
JOELLE is a growing company seeking to integrate into its team an ambitious person with leadership, looking for new challenges. Do you like to have latitude in your decision-making, do you like to analyze, build, structure and develop projects and do you have an eye for spotting the latest market trends? Continue reading this offer, this position is definitely for you.
At JOELLE, we advocate work-family balance. It is therefore important for us to help you create the balance between the two. We offer you a flexible schedule ( arrival and departure time ) as well as the possibility of finishing at 12 p.m. on Fridays. You will actually be able to take advantage of your autonomy. We also offer the option of doing your work in hybrid mode. We believe in employee empowerment and autonomy.
Advantages of joining the big JOELLE family
- We offer a competitive salary.
- We offer several vacation days as well as personal days off.
- We take the time to celebrate your birthday with a gift.
- We offer a 50% discount on JOELLE clothing and accessories.
- In order to maintain the warm and friendly working atmosphere that reigns here, we have a social club to which the employer contributes generously.
- Several team building activities are planned on the calendar, aimed at strengthening bonds between colleagues.
As a Senior Buyer/Merchandiser , you will work closely with fashion designers, the development team, production team and the marketing team. You will be responsible for anticipating consumer needs and managing the merchandise purchasing process in order to increase sales, profits and market share objectives.
- Support sales and inventory goals by selecting and quantifying the best product assortment;
- Determine pricing strategies;
- Manage the seasonal purchasing budget and determine the quantity and type of products to purchase;
- Organize and supervise the distribution of goods in the different channels to ensure the maintenance of adequate stock;
- Stay on the lookout for trends, identify new brands and monitor the competition;
- Establish and ensure an optimal inventory level;
- Collaborate and communicate with the development and production teams in order to transmit recommendations for products to be designed or produced;
- Collaborate and communicate with the marketing team to plan marketing offensives, ensure accuracy of product launches and other customer interactions within required timeframes;
- Monitor the evolution of web and in-store sales to develop merchandising strategies to increase sales and margins;
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop visual merchandising plans.
- Hold a college diploma (DEC) in fashion marketing or bachelor's degree (BAC) in business administration;
- Have at least 5 years of experience as a Buyer/Merchandiser;
- Have experience in the fashion industry;
- Bilingualism (English and French)
- Have a good command of the Office suite;
- Possess an analytical mind;
- Possess strong relational and communication skills.
Does all this mean something to you? Send us your application to email@example.com , we absolutely want to meet you!
* The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.