DESIGNATEMontreal — Creative office
A few words about JOELLE inc.
JOELLE inc. is a brand that designs intelligent fashion and makes designer fashion accessible. More specifically, we specialize in the creation of ready-to-wear women's clothing and accessories.
We have experienced tremendous growth since our creation in 2016 and we are looking for new talents to join the team in the creative office located in Montreal.
There team of Montreal is made up of innovative, dynamic and passionate people. This is our creative bubble where you can really showcase your expertise and grow with us. You will work in collaboration with your colleagues at the head office located in Trois-Rivières and with your colleagues who are located in Quebec.
As a Designer, you will be responsible for developing collections of different product categories consistent with the vision, values and creative direction of the JOELLE inc brand. You will also be responsible for creating and managing technical garment documents. In short, at day to day , you will create new clothes with a gang as creative as you.
- Participate in trend research for allocated categories;
- Participate in putting together collections by season with the creative team and the design team;
- Illustrate all clothing using sketches with Illustrator software;
- Work closely with the creative team and the design team to maintain consistency in the product and respect its DNA;
- Create technical files for each style;
- Work closely with pattern makers for the design of the garment;
- Have diligent collaboration with the production team;
- Carry out monitoring and required modifications to technical files, if necessary;
- Ensure that product creations and its development follow the design schedule;
- Approve the “ lab-dips ” and the fabric;
- Attend clothing fitting sessions for allocated categories;
- Perform any other related tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Your interpersonal skills
- Meticulousness, precision and attention to detail;
- Creativity and concern for aesthetics;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Have an attestation of college studies (AEC) or a diploma of college studies (DEC) in fashion design or a related field;
- Have excellent command of Illustrator software;
- Possess a strong technical and practical knowledge of fabrics, garment construction, fit and development;
- Be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment, with a dynamic workflow.
The JOELLE inc. advantages
- Group insurance including:
- dental insurance;
- telemedicine service;
- health insurance and paramedical care;
- critical illness insurance;
- long-term disability insurance;
- life insurance;
- employee assistance program;
- Voluntary retirement savings plans (RVER);
- 50% employee discount and gift card for the purchase of clothing, jewelry and accessories from the JOELLE inc. collections;
- 30% family and friends discount on clothing, jewelry and accessories from the JOELLE inc. collections;
- Summer schedule offered year-round, allowing work-life balance;
- Competitive salary;
- Birthday present;
- SEO bonus;
- Social club.
Creative office — Montreal
305 rue de Bellechasse
Montreal (Quebec) H2S 1W9
*Le genre masculin est utilisé dans le seul but d’alléger le texte