Graphic designerMONTREAL — CREATIVE OFFICE
A few words about JOELLE Inc.
JOELLE Inc. is a brand that designs intelligent fashion while making designer fashion accessible. More precisely, our specialty is the creation of ready-to-wear women's clothing and accessories.
Having experienced meteoric growth since our creation in 2016, we are looking for new talents who will join us to begin a brand new chapter: the opening of a creative office in Montreal.
We chose to settle in the city of Montreal in order to continue our growth and take the company to another level. This new office aims to be a creative place where the development of new products, collaboration and innovation take place.
The Montreal team is made up of innovative, dynamic and passionate people. This is our new creative bubble where you can really showcase your expertise and grow with us.
You will also be required to collaborate with our teams at the Trois-Rivières head office and the Quebec store.
Joelle Inc. is looking for a dynamic graphic designer with great design sensitivity and exceptional attention to detail. Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing and E-Commerce, this role involves shaping the brand's visual identity across various channels, including newsletters, web pages, paid digital media, social media, traditional print advertising, as well as in-store signage and packaging products. As a core member of the creative team, the Graphic Designer delivers innovative design solutions that align with the brand vision, support growth and ensure profitability in the omnichannel ecosystem.
- Develop a seasonal graphic concept aligned with the brand identity and the season's collection, which will be translated into all messages.
- Optimize brand identity to ensure constant evolution of key assets while consolidating unique brand elements.
- Design a wide variety of digital assets, including homepages, landing pages, emails, digital media banners, paid social ads and digital animations.
- Leverage UX expertise to improve usability, accessibility and overall customer satisfaction.
- Retouch digital photos if necessary.
- Create graphics for a variety of media, including but not limited to outdoor advertising, in-store signage and print advertising.
- Coordinate and prepare models for the production of printed materials (prepress). Ensure final graphics and layouts adhere to the brand's visual identity and are visually appealing.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on time.
- Contribute to the development of realistic production schedules, maintaining schedules and progress updates to prioritize and manage the daily workload, ensuring work is completed within deadlines.
- Collaborate effectively with other teams to manage projects from start to finish.
Your interpersonal skills
- Have a strong ability to manage several projects at once;
- Skilled in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment;
- Organized, results-oriented and motivated to work as a team;
- Interest in fashion, an asset.
- Diploma in graphic design;
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience, preferably in the retail sector;
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects);
- Experience with paid media advertising is considered an asset;
- Strong skills in digital animation software are an asset;
- Strong video editing software skills are an asset;
- Familiarity with responsive design, UI/UX and wireframing;
- Strong, effective and clear communication skills in French and English, with an ability to adapt the message according to the audience.
The advantages of JOELLE Inc.
- Group insurance including:
- Dental insurance;
- Telemedicine service;
- Health insurance and paramedical care;
- Critical illness insurance;
- Long-term disability insurance;
- Life insurance ;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Voluntary retirement savings plans (RVER);
- 50% employee discount and gift cards for the purchase of clothing, jewelry and accessories from the JOELLE Inc. collections;
- 30% family and friends discount on clothing, jewelry and accessories from the JOELLE Inc. collections;
- Competitive salary;
- Work/life balance;
- Engaging corporate culture;
- Birthday present ;
- SEO bonus;
- Social club to which the employer contributes 50%, including team building activities;
- Future plan: your future at JOELLE is structured to help you concretely achieve your goals.
*Le genre masculin est utilisé dans le seul but d’alléger le texte