E-commerce merchandiserMONTREAL — CREATIVE OFFICE
A few words about JOELLE Inc.
JOELLE Inc. is a brand that designs intelligent fashion while making designer fashion accessible. More precisely, our specialty is the creation of ready-to-wear women's clothing and accessories.
Having experienced meteoric growth since our creation in 2016, we are looking for new talents who will join us to begin a brand new chapter: the opening of a creative office in Montreal.
We chose to settle in the city of Montreal in order to continue our growth and take the company to another level. This new office aims to be a creative place where the development of new products, collaboration and innovation take place.
The Montreal team is made up of innovative, dynamic and passionate people. This is our new creative bubble where you can really showcase your expertise and grow with us.
You will also be required to collaborate with our teams at the Trois-Rivières head office and the Quebec store.
As an e-commerce merchandiser , you will be responsible for shaping the digital storefront while ensuring that our online customers have access to a selection of products that aligns with our brand identity. You will play a vital role in driving online sales, increasing conversion rates and staying on top of retail industry trends.
- Product selection and presentation : Collaborate with product teams to select and showcase the online product assortment taking into account seasonality, trends and customer preferences;
- Inventory Management : Monitor and manage stock levels ensuring products are available to online shoppers, as well as collaborate with supply chain teams to optimize stock levels;
- Visual Merchandising : Create and maintain a visually appealing and user-friendly online storefront, including product placement, imagery, galleries and website menu;
- Cross-Sell and Up-Sell : Implement cross-sell and up-sell strategies to increase average order value and customer engagement.
- Data Analytics : Use data analytics tools to track and analyze product performance, customer behavior, and sales trends and then make decisions based on that data to improve product listings and recommendations ;
- Competitor Analysis : Stay on top of fashion industry trends and competitive offerings to identify opportunities for differentiation and improvement;
- Content Collaboration : Collaborate with content teams to ensure product descriptions, images and videos align with brand messaging and style;
- User Experience (UX) : Optimize the online shopping experience by collaborating with UX designers to improve navigation, search functionality and overall website performance;
- Promotional Campaigns : Work with marketing teams to align product merchandising with promotional campaigns and product launches.
- All other related tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Your interpersonal skills
- Have an in-depth understanding of fashion trends, customer preferences and online retail best practices;
- Be data-driven and have excellent analytical skills;
- Have attention to detail and a keen sense of organization;
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Have a creative mind to optimize product presentation and stimulate sales;
- Be able to work independently and meet deadlines in a constantly changing environment.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in marketing, business or a related field;
- Have experience in e-commerce merchandising, preferably in the fashion industry;
- Have excellent command of e-commerce platforms and inventory management systems;
- Mastery of the Shopify e-commerce platform considered an asset.
The advantages of JOELLE Inc.
- Group insurance including:
- Dental insurance;
- Telemedicine service;
- Health insurance and paramedical care;
- Critical illness insurance;
- Long-term disability insurance;
- Life insurance ;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Voluntary retirement savings plans (RVER);
- 50% employee discount and gift cards for the purchase of clothing, jewelry and accessories from the JOELLE Inc. collections;
- 30% family and friends discount on clothing, jewelry and accessories from the JOELLE Inc. collections;
- Competitive salary;
- Work/life balance;
- Engaging corporate culture;
- Birthday present ;
- SEO bonus;
- Social club to which the employer contributes 50%, including team building activities;
- Future plan: your future at JOELLE is structured to help you concretely achieve your goals.
*Le genre masculin est utilisé dans le seul but d’alléger le texte