Content StrategistMONTREAL — CREATIVE OFFICE
A few words about JOELLE Inc.
JOELLE Inc. is a brand that designs intelligent fashion while making designer fashion accessible. More precisely, our specialty is the creation of ready-to-wear women's clothing and accessories.
Having experienced meteoric growth since our creation in 2016, we are looking for new talents who will join us to begin a brand new chapter: the opening of a creative office in Montreal.
We chose to settle in the city of Montreal in order to continue our growth and take the company to another level. This new office aims to be a creative place where the development of new products, collaboration and innovation take place.
The Montreal team is made up of innovative, dynamic and passionate people. This is our new creative bubble where you can really showcase your expertise and grow with us.
You will also be required to collaborate with our teams at the Trois-Rivières head office and the Quebec store.
As a Content Strategist , you will be responsible for developing our content strategy, ensuring our brand voice and identity are reflected consistently across all digital platforms.
- Content Strategy Development : Develop and execute a comprehensive content strategy aligned with our brand objectives while ensuring a unique approach tailored to each digital channel and ensuring consistency across channels;
- Audience Analysis : Conduct in-depth research to understand the preferences, behaviors and content consumption habits of our target audience in the fashion industry;
- Content Calendar : Collaborate with the marketing team to create and maintain a content calendar that outlines key content themes, release schedules and campaigns while taking into consideration product launches and promotional activities;
- Content Creation : Produce high-quality written and visual content, including editorial campaigns, product page images, blog posts, articles, social media posts and more. All while adhering to SEO best practices;
- Visual Storytelling : Collaborate with designers and photographers to create visually appealing and cohesive content that highlights our products and brand identity;
- Analytics and Optimization : Monitor content performance using analytics tools, gather insights and adjust strategies to improve engagement and achieve key performance indicators;
- Content Guidelines : Develop and maintain content guidelines to ensure consistency of tone, style and message across all content produced by the company;
- Competitor Analysis : Stay on top of industry trends and competitor content strategies by identifying opportunities for differentiation;
- Collaboration and Process Optimization : Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, design and product development to align content with business objectives and continuously optimize the content creation process to maximum efficiency;
- All other related tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Your interpersonal skills
- Have a deep understanding of strategy and content creation, preferably in the fashion industry;
- Have a strong understanding of fashion trends, culture and consumer preferences;
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Have a creative mind, a sense of aesthetics and visual storytelling;
- Have the ability to work independently and collaborate effectively;
- Have attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a constantly changing environment.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, fashion or a related field;
- Have in-depth experience in strategy and content creation, preferably in the fashion industry;
- Possess analytical skills to measure and optimize content performance.
The advantages of JOELLE Inc.
- Group insurance including:
- Dental insurance;
- Telemedicine service;
- Health insurance and paramedical care;
- Critical illness insurance;
- Long-term disability insurance;
- Life insurance ;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Voluntary retirement savings plans (RVER);
- 50% employee discount and gift cards for the purchase of clothing, jewelry and accessories from the JOELLE Inc. collections;
- 30% family and friends discount on clothing, jewelry and accessories from the JOELLE Inc. collections;
- Competitive salary;
- Work/life balance;
- Engaging corporate culture;
- Birthday present ;
- SEO bonus;
- Social club to which the employer contributes 50%, including team building activities;
- Future plan: your future at JOELLE is structured to help you concretely achieve your goals.
*Le genre masculin est utilisé dans le seul but d’alléger le texte