PROJECT MANAGER / SCRUM MASTER
JOELLE specializes in the creation and production of women's ready-to-wear clothing. Our mission is to offer our customers an unpretentious fashion world, while remaining close to our community.
JOELLE is a growing company. In the phase of optimizing internal processes, our digital marketing team is taking an Agile turn and is looking for a Project Manager / Scrum Master . Are you a participatory leader, an autonomous, reliable and rigorous person who likes to identify issues but even more so to be part of the solutions? Continue reading this offer, this position is definitely for you.
At JOELLE, we advocate work-family balance. It is therefore important for us to help you create the balance between the two. We offer you the possibility of carrying out 100% of your tasks remotely. Do you want to work in the office instead? You will be able to do your work in hybrid mode. By teleworking, hybrid work or in the office, you can adjust your schedule flexibly ( arrival and departure time ) to have the possibility of finishing at 12 p.m. on Fridays. You will therefore be able to take advantage of your autonomy.
Advantages of joining the big JOELLE family
- We offer a competitive salary.
- We offer several vacation days as well as personal days off.
- We take the time to celebrate your birthday with a gift.
- We offer a 50% discount on JOELLE clothing and accessories.
- In order to maintain the warm and friendly working atmosphere that reigns here, we have a social club to which the employer contributes generously.
- Several team building activities are planned on the calendar, aimed at strengthening bonds between colleagues.
As a Project Manager / Scrum Master , you will act as a facilitator between the strategic committee and the production committee of the marketing department. You will be responsible for maximizing the team's efficiency in carrying out projects by rigorously following the department's deadlines and budgets.
- Summarize the strategists' monthly planning and divide it into "tasks" in the project management tool;
- Participate in task evaluation;
- Distribute tasks in the calendars of production members in order to control the flow and workloads;
- Motivate the team to overcome challenges, adapt to changes and complete product backlog tasks;
- Identify time, budget or other issues that could arise and update the task table;
- Prepare and lead sprint planning, reviews and scrums;
- Implement new methods or new tools that improve team productivity;
- Establish procedures and processes.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in marketing, information technology or a related field.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a project management role.
- Master agility concepts.
- Be mobilizing and demonstrate leadership.
- Be independent and resourceful.
- Have good communication skills.
Does all this mean something to you? Send us your application to email@example.com , we absolutely want to meet you!
* The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.