Social media coordinator
JOELLE specializes in the creation and production of women's ready-to-wear clothing. Our mission is to offer our customers an unpretentious fashion world, while remaining close to our community. At JOELLE we encourage you to wear what you want, when you want and therefore to be who you want.
JOELLE is a growing company looking for a Social Media Coordinator . Are you passionate about digital trends, are you creative and involved? Do you want to be part of a young, dynamic and motivated team? Keep reading this offer, this position is definitely for you.
At JOELLE, we advocate work-life balance. It's important for us to help you create this balance. You can adjust your schedule flexibly ( arrival and departure time ) to have the possibility of finishing at 12 p.m. on Fridays. You will therefore be able to take advantage of your autonomy.
Advantages of joining the big JOELLE family
- We offer a competitive salary
- We offer several vacation days as well as personal days off
- We take the time to mark your birthday with a gift
- We offer a 50% discount on JOELLE clothing and accessories
- In order to maintain the warm and friendly working atmosphere that reigns here, we have a social club to which the employer contributes generously
- Several team building activities are planned on the calendar, aimed at strengthening links between colleagues
As Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring the daily management of our various social media platforms. You will work with the marketing team to conceptualize, update and deliver the social media content calendar.
- Exchange, lead and moderate discussions with communities;
- Contribute to the development of our communities;
- Create, plan and manage original content for social media;
- Reply to comments and act as moderator for all our social media platforms;
- Support marketing efforts on platforms and assist with influencer programs, as needed;
- Analyze data from our platforms and create a recurring report on the status of each platform;
- Identify and monitor the main return on investment indicators (KPIs) depending on the platforms;
- Conduct daily media monitoring, stay on top of major trends and best practices on social media, websites and share ideas.
- Collaborate with customer service to ensure that customers contacting us via social media receive a response in less than 24 hours in an efficient manner while respecting the brand image.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or a related field;
- Have at least one (1) year of experience in a similar position;
- Have an excellent mastery of the principles of writing marketing content;
- Have excellent knowledge of social media platforms and usage strategies;
- Have excellent command of Google by Business, Facebook, Instagram, You Tube, and Tik Tok;
- Be creative and passionate about interactive marketing;
- Have a good command of the Office Suite;
- Having a good command of written English is considered an asset;
Does all this mean something to you? Send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org , we absolutely want to meet you!
* The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.