JOELLE specializes in the creation and production of women's ready-to-wear clothing. Our mission is to offer our customers an unpretentious fashion world, while remaining close to our community.
JOELLE is a growing company seeking to integrate a rigorous, organized person into its team, looking for new challenges. Do you also have good team spirit and good communication skills? Continue reading this offer, this position is definitely for you.
At JOELLE, we advocate work-family balance. It is therefore important for us to help you create the balance between the two. We offer you a flexible schedule ( arrival and departure time ) as well as the possibility of finishing at 12 p.m. on Fridays. You will actually be able to take advantage of your autonomy. There is also the option to do your work in hybrid mode. We believe in employee empowerment and autonomy.
Advantages of joining the big JOELLE family
- We offer a competitive salary.
- We offer several vacation days as well as personal days off.
- We take the time to celebrate your birthday with a gift.
- We offer a 50% discount on JOELLE clothing and accessories.
- In order to maintain the warm and friendly working atmosphere that reigns here, we have a social club to which the employer contributes generously.
- Several team building activities are planned on the calendar, aimed at strengthening bonds between colleagues.
As a Procurement Coordinator, you will work closely with the development, production, purchasing/merchandising department as well as with our international suppliers. You will assist the production team in the supply of products, ensuring that they comply with JOELLE Inc's quality and design standards.
- Ensure complete supply logistics, from design to delivery of products;
- Place product orders with our various international manufacturers according to pre-established strategies;
- Communicate daily with our international freight forwarders and suppliers regarding procurement (coordination of shipments, transportation of goods, etc.);
- Ensure monitoring of the production schedule. When changes occur, update the schedule and communicate them to all departments concerned;
- Ensure the dissemination of information to employees of the production team regarding daily operations such as approvals, compliance with deadlines, etc. ;
- Ensure the circulation of information, particularly the progress of production, shipping or delivery times within the production, development, purchasing/merchandising and marketing departments;
- Enforce quality control points for merchandise and confirm deliveries;
- Send quote requests for transport logistics;
- Participate in inventory monitoring of garnishes, labels and packaging;
- Write various reports using production department performance indicators.
- Hold a college diploma (DEC) in fashion marketing, a bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Demonstrate an analytical mind
- Bilingualism (English and French)
- Have the ability to manage multiple files simultaneously
- Have excellent team spirit
- Be orderly, rigorous and methodical
Does all this mean something to you? Send us your application to email@example.com , we absolutely want to meet you!
* The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.