Workplace: Workplace: Located in Mauricie, JOELLE Collection offers you the possibility of carrying out your tasks up to 100% of the time by teleworking.
Position type: Permanent, Full-time
Start date: As soon as possible
JOELLE is a women's fashion company focused on community and creating values. Wanting to stand out as an agent of change in retail culture, our various teams are dedicated to continually raising industry standards. A healthy climate where surpassing oneself triumphs. Authenticity, both among its customers and within the team, is at the heart of the JOELLE universe.
JOELLE is looking for people capable of evolving, thinking, dreaming and creating. The development of its culture is based on its openness to diversity, on its way of encouraging imagination and its ability to evolve in a growing environment.
Constantly evolving, the organization must expand its family with a view to welcoming a next essential player to its team.
JOELLE is looking for a creative and motivated 3D Designer who has excellent knowledge of technical design and model making. The ideal candidate should be innovative and have a strong passion for learning design technologies. Must have strong attention to detail, have good communication skills and must be a team player. The successful candidate will be required to render clothing products in 3D and have a solid understanding of pattern making and garment construction.
- Use optitex software to create and review 3D renderings of clothing;
- Expand the product development process by building a 3D block library from the existing 2D model library;
- Develop and maintain virtual adjustment protocols and standards;
- Develop, modify and maintain 3D avatars for all clothing categories;
- Create a virtual library of fabrics and trims to use in the 3D sampling process;
- Collaborate with interdepartmental teams to produce technical drawings and create virtual samples;
- Support the design team in the completion of seasonal projects and deliverables.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Hold a college diploma (DEC) in fashion design or a related field of design;
- Have at least one year of experience using 3D clothing visualization technology;
- Have extensive experience using Photoshop and Illustrator software;
- Have excellent knowledge in making patterns and garments as well as a good understanding of raw materials;
- Having experience using Optitex software is considered an asset.
JOELLE is a growing company seeking to integrate people into its team who are capable of growing with it. The organization offers a generous bonus program, a relaxed work environment, a varied and inclusive culture and a dynamic atmosphere conducive to professional development as well as advancement opportunities.
Send us your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org