Workplace: Located in Mauricie, JOELLE Collection offers you the possibility of carrying out your tasks up to 100% of the time teleworking.
Position type: Permanent, Full-time
Start date: As soon as possible
JOELLE is a women's fashion company focused on community and creating values. Wanting to stand out as an agent of change in retail culture, our various teams are dedicated to continually raising industry standards. A healthy climate where surpassing oneself triumphs. Authenticity, both among its customers and within the team, is at the heart of the JOELLE universe.
JOELLE is looking for people capable of evolving, thinking, dreaming and creating. The development of its culture is based on its openness to diversity, on its way of encouraging imagination and its ability to evolve in a growing environment.
Constantly evolving, the organization must expand its family with a view to welcoming a next essential player to its team. We need you at the Trois-Rivières boutique!
JOELLE is looking for an E-commerce Manager to manage the e-commerce site and digital strategy in order to optimize product placement.
- Supervise all content related to product sheets: online attributes, description, names, images (including management of the translation process);
- Perform merchandising of all products by ensuring price adjustments, promotions configuration, inventory controls and new product integration alignments with retail;
- Conduct competitive analysis, seek new opportunities and use data to make strategic recommendations that support revenue growth in the digital universe;
- Perform daily activities related to emails, including and not limited to: configuration, programming, testing, analysis and management of different targeting segments for newsletters;
- Analyze consumer purchasing behavior and provide UX recommendations in its projects in order to optimize the user experience;
- Analyze KPIs associated with the website, digital advertising, as well as newsletters to derive relevant information and to make recommendations to ensure continued success;
- Optimize and test the conversion funnel on a daily basis.
- Resolve all website issues;
- Making updates and CSS codes is considered an asset;
- Plan and coordinate changes to website functionality;
- Work closely with the marketing team to align digital strategy across all platforms;
- Perform quality checks on design, layouts, graphic formats, links, reading of key messages and tracking codes;
- Ensure product search through optimization of category structure, navigation and sorting rules;
- Optimize product recommendations on the site to drive product discovery, sales, and upsells.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Hold a bachelor's degree in marketing or commerce;
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Having good knowledge of Shopify + is considered a major asset;
- Be bilingual in French and English, both spoken and written;
- Master the customer experience and optimization of landing pages;
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google analytics and have the ability to quickly learn internal systems, processes and new technologies;
- Understand the basis of website design;
- Experience in creating pages and updating HTML and CSS is considered an asset;
- Have strong abilities to react and adapt in a constantly changing environment;
- Be comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines;
- Be meticulous about details and quality;
- Be autonomous: have the reflex to self-evaluate before presenting a project;
- Have organizational rigor and carry out follow-ups;
- Have the ability to communicate and work with diverse teams;
- Be creative and have an interest in the fashion industry.
JOELLE is a growing company seeking to integrate people into its team who are capable of growing with it. The organization offers a generous bonus program, a relaxed work environment, a varied and inclusive culture and a dynamic atmosphere conducive to professional development as well as advancement opportunities.
Send us your application to the following address: email@example.com
*The use of the masculine gender is intended to lighten the text and make it easier to read.